Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

A Kidney for Kelli

First off, thank you so much for all of the wonderful curriculum suggestions for our study of the United States next year.  HUGELY helpful.

Second, tomorrow is the last day of March, and I wanted to tell you about one last fundraiser push for Find a Kidney for Kelli.  I posted about this last month, when they thought that a donor was all lined up.  That particular donor fell through.  But I’m a firm believer that when a door closes, God throws open a picture window.

Kelli is high up on the deceased donor list, and a living donor may still be found.  At any rate, when a kidney becomes available, Kelli must be ready.  Both financially (for travel, tests, prep, etc.) and physically.  She’s working out the physical part, and a whole bunch of friends are working on the financial part.

This fundraiser is sponsored through GiveForward, a fantastic fundraising organization that only keeps 7% of the donations to cover their own expenses, while the other 93% goes to the patient to help cover the medical expenses.

If you feel led, please donate.  They are asking for folks to give $31 on the 31st!  Some may give more, some may give less.  Anything is appreciated.  For more information, go here.

2 Responses to A Kidney for Kelli

  • Couldn’t stand seeing no comments for this one. Praying for Kelli:

    Father, we ask that You would meet all of Kelli’s needs – the new kidney, the funds, her healing. You can move without man, and we ask You to supernaturally heal Kelli. There is strength, hope and power in Your Name, Lord. We lift Kelli to You and ask for You to touch her, to heal her. Bring her into full health, restoring her and use her to Your glory. Amen.