Saturday Stirrings is feeling rather forced lately. So that means I need to take a break from it for awhile. In the meantime, I thought I’d share some things that have come across my desktop.
• I you’re looking for a cooking carnival, my blogging friend Ann has a very fun one called Food on Fridays. Check it out.
• If you are in need of inspiration, go over and pour over Angie’s blog, Bring the Rain. She never fails to move me with her raw honesty. The blogosphere is brighter thanks to her.
• I have a couple of go-to places for blogging information. The first one is Top Mom Blogger (Trisha and Kim). Subscribe to them. AWESOME how to information. For the beginning blogger and the well seasoned ones as well. And those who still find buttons on their keyboard THAT THEY’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND WHAT THE HECK DOES IT DO?
Or maybe that’s just me.
The other go-to blog for terrific wordpress information is Cathy at Desperately Seeking WordPress. She has a teacher’s heart. Love her.
• Simple Mom republished her post titled Start Your Day by Eating a Frog.
“Eat a live frog every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” – Mark Twain
While I had a difficult time getting past the title, she makes a very good point in the post. And by the way, in case you’re wondering about the noticeable lack of frog content on my blog, the freezing Florida temperatures have greatly reduced our frog population. I am now forced to look to my family for blog fodder. And they are nervous. Rightfully so.
• ATTENTION TO ALL MY BON-BON POPPING TELEVISION LOVING PEEPS: I’m doing some work over at BlogHer’s forum “TV Rants & Raves.” Which is so up my alley I can’t even stand it. Thank you TiVo for your easy to work programing. Would y’all pop on over and weigh in on your favorite shows? Especially you Losties. And Survivors. Etcetera, etcetera. I would so appreciate it!!!
Allrightythen. Have a wonderful weekend! AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!